Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 6 (Objective)

Day 6. FRIDAY! =D

So the highlight of today is what to do next. I got to this stage, people on multiplayer are unhelpful, I dunno. I explored, tried random planets, the missions were always around 20k at most. Well for the second ship base you need about 600k when you include upgrades so it's just not gonna cut it.

Well, dear reader, I think I have it sussed. Muck about in Sapphire until you work out what you're doing and have a few upgrades and a full tank of fuel. Then head one map to the right to get to a wormhole that will take you to Olympus, where the missions are better but you get randomly attacked by other ships. This is annoying but just take the closer ones out and if you dock for any extended periods of time just enter the spaceport. If the button doesn't work check the bit that normally has all the trade goods, it'll probably say 'Due to your reputation you must pay a docking fee' - whether you pay it or not is down to circumstance I guess, seems to be a one time fee.

From here is actually day 7 but I don't care, it's relevant. Day 7 can be what I actually did today (yes that's me caught up then! =D)

So you can play in Olumpus or you can continue into Onyx. See Navigation for where to find the gate because I can't be bothered looking it up. Onyx has a LOT more fighters trying to kill you and the missions are MUCH harder, but they net two, three, FOUR times as much as Olympus. Up to 200k, though I wouldn't recommend that as those missions look insanely difficult. I can barely take out four fighters in this area, forget six while also protecting a ship. Drop off missions seem to be the go.

Either way, your aim is to have around 600k.

No comments:

Post a Comment